Purpose and Passion
I have been working on the core values for the Clarabelle blog. Values are really important to me and I believe they hold the foundations together and are the glue for any business, organisation or company to grow on. In my other business, Murray People Executive Coaching I work with Company Directors and Senior Executives in helping them define their own core values and the values for their business, it can be quite an enlightening experience for them.
Below is an image I created today of the 8 connected core values which the Clarabelle blog lives by, these are:
What is most important though is not necessarily the words, it is the meaning behind each of these words which add purpose and passion to each value. I will be doing another blog post in the near future explaining what each of these values mean.
What values do you hold close to your heart?
- Core Values Set the Culture (kendalllangston.com)
- It’s All About Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Effective Company Values Make Strategy Personal (themccarthygroup.com)
- Attitude of Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Business values: the old ones are still the best (hiscox.co.uk)
- The importance of courage (atwhatpricein.wordpress.com)
- Tune Up Your Core Values (robertjrgraham.com)
- Culture is a Key Means to Reaching Your Goals (drjeffcornwall.com)
- Chat with Clarabelle (clarabelle.org)
- Core Values (2016kwilliams.wordpress.com)