Below is a photograph of one of my most favourite places to visit. This is “The Shrine” at the Schoenstatt Retreat and Pilgrimage Centre in Lennoxtown, Scotland (http://www.schoenstatt.co.uk/). It is less than one hour’s drive from my hometown of Motherwell and I really do feel so blessed to be alive when I visit this stunning place, the setting is so beautiful and tranquil.
When I visit, I always make a point of going into “The Shrine” where I light some candles and say some prayers. They also have, what I call, a prayer box, where you write down what you hope and pray for on a piece of paper, also sharing what you will do in return for your prayers being answered and then you place your folded up note in a large urn at the altar of The Shrine. I always connect what is in my heart and soul to the lighting of my candles and the completion of the notes. This is such a beautiful and spiritual process for me, I love it so much.
I do hope that you get the opportunity one day to visit this beautiful place, hidden amongst the tranquility of nature, where you will leave with the most calming sense of inner peace living and breathing inside of you.
- Keeping the Faith (joyceincharleston.wordpress.com)
- To Dream a Beautiful Dream… (inspirationbites.wordpress.com)
- Realization (withlovefromindiablog.wordpress.com)
- Come and visit me in my dream (theseeker57.wordpress.com)
- Believe (fredcov513.wordpress.com)
- If you are on your way on achieving your dream and something comes in your way would you stop or keep going? (worldliterenture.wordpress.com)