At the beginning of every month I pose a question for you to reflect upon and answer for yourself, I also provide you with my own answer to that question.
This month’s question links to the contents of my new eBook, “It’s All About Gratitude”, coming soon!! The answers that are posted in the comments section of this blog post will contribute to a section within the eBook and I will also link this blog post to it. It means that if you do choose to comment, which I would really really love, then your comments will be linked and can be accessed by the readers of the eBook and hopefully they will also visit your own blog, I will certainly encourage them to do that.
So this month’s question relates to “Gratitude“, I bet you guessed that one already!! 🙂
What does the feeling of “Gratitude” feel like to you, i.e. how does “Gratitude” make you feel?
When I am truly grateful for anything I have in life, it makes me feel so wonderful, I feel happy inside, I feel inspired, I feel motivated, I feel energised, I feel at one with myself, I feel I want to help other people, I feel of real value, I feel in harmony and in balance.
Feeling grateful is such a beautiful feeling for me and sometimes words cannot nearly describe what it really feels like. Feeling grateful makes me feel like I am meant to be here, it connects me to my purpose in life and makes me want to take inspired action.
Gratitude makes my heart smile inside and it touches my soul……it’s a bit like feeling the feelings of love, true love. When I am grateful I feel connected to a higher purpose, I feel good, I feel loved, I feel so thankful for being alive, right now, in this very moment.
When I feel grateful I want to sing, I want to dance and I want to share my happy feelings with others.
I practice daily gratitude and this is why, because it makes me feel so so so so good.
I would really really love to know what it feels like for you?
- The Science Behind Daily Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- mingling in the halls of gratitude & longing (makebelieveboutique.com)
- Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Our Month for Gratitude (blogtowork.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to Gratitude Ambushing! (gratitudeambushing.wordpress.com)
- Big Questions on Gratitude (livingeverydaysacred.wordpress.com)
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude (onourweightohealth.wordpress.com)
- Thank You For…… (clarabelle.org)
- Gratitude. (miniejmmusings.wordpress.com)
- A little bit of gratitude…. (clarabelle.org)