A Very Merry Christmas To You
A very Merry Christmas to you, may today bring endless love to your heart, treasured dreams to your soul and forever happiness to your beautiful spirit. Whatever is going on in your life today, put any sadness on hold for the next 24 hours and let love, fun and laughter swell your heart with gratitude and the magic of Christmas. Today is filled with many miracles, they are surrounding you right now on this Christmas Day, close your eyes, open your heart and feel them. Christmas Day is so very special and so are you, believe that and let your heart smile inside.
What’s So Special About Christmas Day?
What’s so special, about Christmas Day?
Why all the hype? I hear you say.
Why celebrate, on the 25th of December?
Why is this date, one to remember?
I’ll tell you what Christmas, means to me,
It’s a day filled with love, to spend with family.
A time to rejoice and have faith in all good,
A time for unity, in your neighbourhood.
Christmas will come, and Christmas will go,
But to ignore this present, is like a heart with no glow.
Because Christmas is a gift, so special and true,
It’s like falling in love, the bond needs no glue.
So breathe in life, on this Christmas morn,
Smile through any heartache, be glad you are born.
Believe you are loved, forever and a day.
You are held in many hearts, as Angels pray.
And the candle that burns, is shining so bright,
Sending you warmth, like a healing light.
Unwrapping your heart, melting the freeze.
Breaking the chains, with a soft gentle breeze.
Capture this day, let the memories free you soul,
A new year is dawning, where you’ll reach every goal.
So celebrate early, rejoice this Christmas Day,
Have faith and believe, only good is coming your way.
Merry Merry Christmas to YOU from Clarabelle
Created by Clarabelle, 24 December 2013
- From the Heart (realwomen1.com)
- Songs of the Day: Christmas Medley from Snowfall (bloggingtonybennett.com)
- ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas:’ This will give you a Ho-Ho-Ho Christmas! (examiner.com)
- What Do the Lonely Do at Christmas? (terry411cato.com)
- Christmas Greetings (trawellblogging.wordpress.com)
- How the NBA came to own Christmas Day (probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- A Christmas Moment ~ Day 23~ (misssusiewho.com)
- Prepare your Long table on Christmas day (lhenkhelly.net)
- The Spirit of Christmas (evancfa.wordpress.com)
- The Christmas Candle (clarabelle.org)