Let 2014 Be A Year To Remember
2014 is just around the corner and it’s now time for you to get thinking about all that you want to achieve next year. Let 2014 be a year to remember, a year where you take full control of your life and make life changing decisions that will catapult you to the next level. The important part here, is that you must know where you are going…..yes, that’s step 1 of the process, because if you don’t know that, then chances are you could be going around in circles. So where are you going? Take some time today, to think about answering that question for yourself. This next poem is inspired by just that. Start your New Year planning NOW!! After all there is no time like the present. Lots of love to you today, Clarabelle.
The New Year
Where are you going?
Not just for today.
What steps are you taking?
To move you on your way.
Let the New Year,
Be prosperous for you,
What you’re going to do.
For this is your chance,
To turn life around,
No more negativity,
Or staring at the ground.
Lift up your head,
Stand up tall,
Go make it happen,
This one’s your call.
Created by Clarabelle, 26 December 2013
- 2014 Professional Development Opportunities (liamomahony.com)
- 2014 Reading Challenge Goals (theunapologeticself.wordpress.com)
- 5 Best Chicken Recipes for New Year 2014 (infobeak.wordpress.com)
- 2014 planning starts now! (sweatstretcheat.com)
- See Ya Soon 2014…. (lisalaliberte143.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas!! Oh Wait…. It’s Almost 2014! (ashleynewland.wordpress.com)
- Happy Holidays from Fetch! Pet Care of Reno (fetchpetcarereno.wordpress.com)
- Season’s Greetings! (verticaltales.wordpress.com)
- Our First Meeting of the New Year… (businessassociatesofascension.wordpress.com)
- Aspire to be the Best You in 2014 (ambitioninthecity.com)