I know you need help – we all do at certain times in our lives. Below are five simple steps to help you move forward in life:-
- What you firstly want to do, is specifically work out, what kind of help you need.
You might ask the question – “What end result do I want”?
- Next, we have to get real here – you need to be brutally honest about what’s happening for you now.
A good question would be, “What’s my current reality?”
- We now need to move your thinking from the current challenge to thinking about, what it will feel like to you, once you have achieved your goal or overcome your current challenge – really get yourself excited about this!
To raise your thinking, ask yourself, “What will it feel like, look like or be like for me, once I have achieved this goal?”
- Then you need to think about, what resources are out there, in order for you to tap into, to get the right help.
Ask yourself, “What options are available to me?”
- Next, you need to take some self-action.
A good question here, might be – “Given all the options available to me, what’s the best way forward?” and “What plan will I put in place in order to make this happen? or better still “What’s my first step?”
Now, it really is, over to you, to get to work and progress on. If you put in 100% effort and remain committed to the change – you’ll definitely get there.
Keep measuring, reviewing and fine-tuning along the way – it will definitely keep you on track.
It’s Your Life – GO GET IT!
By Clarabelle, London, UK
Created on 5 August 2022
Posted to blog on 23 August 2022
Join 3,026 other followers