Wisdom is truth and we gain wisdom from being true to ourselves and listening to the whispers of our heart. In our busy lives it is so easy to caught up in routine and rituals, we often don’t take the time out for ourselves and we can very easily allow that to happen too much, it can then create a build up of frustrations, stress, having the feeling of chasing our tail and ultimately never truly feeling free.
What Can You Influence?
Today I tempt you to take some precious time out for yourself and think about what is happening in your life right now that, A) is serving you well and B) is not serving you well – now focus on what needs to change for you, what can you influence to make things better for you? The key thing here is to focus on what you can influence not what you are concerned about and have no control over. If you have read the late Mr Stephen R. Covey’s book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, you may be familiar with his principle of Circle of Concern -v- Circle of Influence….and if not, I would totally recommend you reading this. It will really help you put your own life into a different perspective and help you to see the woods from the trees.
Set Yourself Free
You are wisdom and therefore YOU have the wisdom to set yourself free from anything that is not working for you right now and sometimes it takes pure silence for you to truly hear what is being said. The real intelligence in you is bursting to get out, strip back the layers of your busy life and release it into the universe, for its energy will attract like energy and positive changes will happen.
In the stillness of the night my own wisdom talks, this is my midnight calling to you.
Much love to you my friends, Clarabelle.
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” (fancalzou.wordpress.com)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (ureddie.wordpress.com)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (sandeepchd12.wordpress.com)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (tianxiadiyi.wordpress.com)
- March Madness and Digital Marketing: Begin with the End in Mind (neolane.com)
- Download 7 Habits of Highly Effective People PDF free ebook (konradebooks.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday wisdom – Be strong, beautiful and fearless! (harmonywithpcos.wordpress.com)
- wednesday wisdom: this book is just pure wisdom (saralittleyoga.wordpress.com)
- Tiny wisdom of the week (tinierthings.wordpress.com)