Mood Lift Chart
I love this chart above, it was passed to me by one of my clients who has been working with an expert on leading change. I love it so much that I carry this little chart about with me everywhere now, I often look at it to measure where my mood is at. Earlier today, I had identified my mood as being -1 Impatient, Frustrated, I know why, I was putting too much energy and focus on a situation that did not serve me well, I changed focus and it then gradually moved up to +6 Resourceful and in this moment in time I am at +8 Wise, Insightful. Try it for yourself, print off the chart, cut it out and put it in your wallet/purse and test yourself throughout the day in terms of where your mood is at, it is very enlightening and will help you to reflect on where your current focus is – Is it serving you well or not?
Have fun with it, work on increasing your mood and I then reckon much more positive actions will come from this.
Thank you for reading this post – ah now I am +9 Grateful, THANK YOU, Clarabelle.
- Detach Your Feelings From Reality for Better Decision Making (lifehacker.com)
- Mastering our moods (theseeds4change.wordpress.com)
- How Do You Get Past A Bad Mood? (courtneekmroberts.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things That Put You In A Better Mood (mix941fm.cbslocal.com)
- How To Manage Your Partner’s Bad Moods (psychologytoday.com)