At the beginning of every month I give you a question to ponder and considering answering for yourself and I also share my own answer with you. Below is this month’s question:
When was the last time you laughed and I mean like a good old “belly laugh”?
I honestly do laugh every day, however the last time I remember having a good old “belly laugh” was when I visited my mum recently for a cup of tea, we were having a nice chat and she said something that surprised me, it was so unexpected I could not stop laughing and because I was laughing so much she couldn’t stop laughing either. I am even laughing thinking about it now.
Life can be oh too serious at times and sometimes you just need to laugh out loud, go on have a laugh with your friends today, watch a funny movie or listen to your favourite comedian, whatever it is just you make sure you laugh then I know you will feel amazing.
May this month of August be filled with sweet laughter for you.
- Laughter is the best medicine (lmlewiswrites.wordpress.com)
- When All Else Fails, Laugh About It! (novacoffron.com)
- Eight Days of Laughter (docsology.wordpress.com)
- Laugh Through the Moments (teenagethinking101.wordpress.com)
- From the gut (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- July – Question of the Month (clarabelle.org)
- “I wonder” (eve4evarules.wordpress.com)