Over the years, I get asked a lot of the time to create bespoke poems for colleagues, friends and family and I am now offering this up as a service to others who wish to benefit from it. I have been working on my own flyer design and I thought I would share it with you today.
I believe that poetry touches the heart in a much more deeper and fulfilling way than a bunch of flowers or box of chocolates could, it is that special gift that lives in the heart of the receiver forever.
I have a simple vision, I want everyone to have a poem, verse or song from Clarabelle because I know it will always come straight from the heart to reach and connect with other hearts. Much love to you today, as always Clarabelle.
- “No TV….Weirdo” (clarabelle.org)
- Chat with Clarabelle (clarabelle.org)
- Clarabelle 30 Day Challenge – 1000 Thank Yous (clarabelle.org)
- Happy Child (clarabelle.org)
- You Get What You Give (clarabelle.org)
- Be Happy (clarabelle.org)
- A Poem About Poetry (hannahvaughan01.wordpress.com)
- August Guest Blogger – Douglas Robertson (clarabelle.org)
- Simply Be Bespoke – Fashion that Speaks Differently! (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- You Are The Key (clarabelle.org)