Here is a wonderful challenge for you, a challenge that I feel by the end of it you will feel more amazing than ever before. I know when you complete this challenge you will feel much more stronger, abundant, grateful, healthier, richer and happier. This is a challenge for your inner soul to spread its beautiful energy into the Universe and just like a boomerang it will come back to you in abundance.
Here is your 30 day challenge:
Give out 1000 thank yous.
I want you to think about the people and things in your life that you are thankful for and I want you to tell those people and be truly mindful of these things that you are thankful for in your life.
When you are thankful towards a person it not only uplifts their mood, it will also uplift your own, believe me, you will feel so good.
There is a magical power in the power of thank you and it creates a beautiful wave of energy that spreads freely from person to person, creating a domino effect of happiness from within.
It’s up to you how you decide to record your 1000 thank yous but what is most important is that they are meaningful thank yous, please don’t just say them for the sake of it, you must feel deeply from within the gratitude you’re offering out, it must be genuine gratitude.
I will gladly do this challenge with you and below are my first ten 🙂
- I am ever so grateful to you for reading this online Magazine, thank you, I love it when you visit and I love it even more when you comment and share your thoughts, wisdom and knowledge.
- Thank you for my healthy body, it gives me the energy to enjoy the beauty of life.
- Thank you for my grateful heart, I feel very blessed.
- Thank you to my beautiful mum, for your never ending support and encouragement.
- Thank you for my brother and his protective spirit towards me.
- Thank you for my loving sister whom I feel I have a very special bond with, even though I don’t see her everyday I feel the strength of our love and connection for each other.
- Thank you for my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Donna Marie Dick, we have been best friends for almost 36 years, she is a beautiful person inside and out.
- Thank you for my other best friend Sharon Craig, she is such a good listener, supporter, fun loving, full of energy, motivated and super happy party girl.
- Thank you to my beautiful nieces, Megan, Carmen and Nicole and nephew, Sean whom I love very very very much.
- Thank you for my creative spirit that I am unleashing daily into this world, it gives me so much joy and happiness.
I really do hope you take on this 30 Day Challenge of 1000 Thank Yous because I really do believe you and others around you will get great benefit from doing this. When you have completed it, I would love to hear all about it. You might want to write an article about it and share it on your own online platform or on this one as Guest Writer – I would really love that.
Thank you for reading this article and thank you for participating in it, I know it will bring you great love and joy.
Lots of love to you today Clarabelle
- Chat with Clarabelle (clarabelle.org)
- Happy Child (clarabelle.org)
- Is This An Illusion (clarabelle.org)
- Start Now (clarabelle.org)
- 10,000 Blog Hits – Thank YOU (clarabelle.org)
- Be Happy (clarabelle.org)
- You Are The Key (clarabelle.org)
- August Guest Blogger – Douglas Robertson (clarabelle.org)
- July – Question of the Month (clarabelle.org)
- “No TV….Weirdo” (clarabelle.org)
16 thoughts on “Clarabelle 30 Day Challenge – 1000 Thank Yous”
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
1000 Thank Yous……
Thanks for the inspiration, have borrowed from you a sentence or two for my blog on 9-07.
Love, hugs and prayers…and Thank You…ME and the Boss (999 to go)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wonderful, thank you too, I shall head over to your blog now. Clarabelle 🙂