Here is another video poem for you. This poem was created by me and it is entitled, “Let Life in”. I do hope you like. I have included the words below also for you. Have a beautiful day. Clarabelle
Let Life In
Celebrate, each brand new day,
Let life in and lead the way.
Embrace the moment, take a chance,
Go for it, smile and dance.
For happy are, the enthusiastic ones.
Their passion shines through, hearts beating like drums.
Listen to the sound, it’s made from you,
The orchestra plays, to whatever you do.
Sing out loud, take the challenge on,
Live in the moment, before it’s gone.
Created by Clarabelle, 2012
- What Lives in a Poem (keithgarrettpoetry.com)
- Poem entitled ” Half My Age” written by John Neville (nudgesneville.wordpress.com)
- Chose any one poem by Kevin Hart that you feel speaks to you most deeply. State what you think are the themes of the poem and show how aspects of Hart’s poetic craft (word choice, imagery, syntax, form, sound) bring these themes to life. (realrebolledo.wordpress.com)
- Brittle Leaves, a poem (crissilangwell.com)
- Life Is… (themanifeststation.net)
- Well Then… (thinkingthoughts13.wordpress.com)
- Be Easy (goldlinings.wordpress.com)