I have been in S. F.A.M lately, what does that mean?
It means, Super Focused Action Mode.
I feel everything right now is in alignment with where I am going i.e. my mental, emotional, spiritual and physical wellbeing is matching what I am becoming and what I am achieving in life.
I can honestly say I haven’t felt as super strong as this for a while, probably in about 5 years, maybe even longer, I don’t know. I feel excited, enthusiastic, passionate, super focused, super creative, full of energy and full of action. I have definitely taken things to a new level and when I really think about it, I am not even sure if I have ever been on this level before and I can honestly say I am LOVING IT.
Can you feel my passion, can you feel my excitement because if I could, I would bottle it and gladly give it out for free. 🙂 🙂 🙂
I do hope this post has inspired YOU into S.F.A.M.
Wishing you a day filled with inspired action.
- F.M.A. All Day (jeremydbruce.wordpress.com)
- What does “f.a.a.a.b.y.” represent? (faaabyafternoonteachat.wordpress.com)
- IP250F13A jQuery: Session One Notes (jimubc.wordpress.com)
- DAESTA is D.A.F (thesehighnotes.wordpress.com)
- F.e.a.r. (sheenamrivera.wordpress.com)
- Focus Goal Cards (clarabelle.org)
- Real Life Inspiration (joyceandnorm.wordpress.com)
- How to Write Inspired (deandeguara.com)
- LIGHT: creating luminous environments (amb2cm.wordpress.com)
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals (christopherhoganlay.wordpress.com)