The following poem, which I have recorded on video for you, is one of my favourite poems, it’s about being open to change and moving forward with your life.
Shape Your Future
Focus positively on what you do in the NOW and in what you Think, Feel and Do, because that will surely shape your future and I know you want it to be a good one.
Here’s to the best days of your life, that have still to come.
The Best is Yet to Come
Goodbye to my past, I’m letting go of you,
Now I focus on the present, this beauty is shining through.
I’ve closed the door to your love and finally have moved on,
Too many sleepless nights, and worry from dusk till dawn.
I didn’t need another, to help me close the book,
I know the early chapters, were always worth a look.
But the best is yet to come, the rainbow is on its way,
It paints a bright picture, of the excited thoughts I hold today.
Each step forward, I dance between the puddles,
Like an umbrella of magic, embraced with joyful cuddles.
Some will join the journey, others will choose to stay,
But I will not forget you, in my heart for you I pray.
Life can turn around fast, but only if that’s your choice,
I say yes to change, by listening to my inner voice.
Created by Clarabelle, 2012
- To Pick a Poem (wordatcornell.wordpress.com)
- Poetry: Green is for Go (clarabelle.org)
- What Inspired Your Logo? (clarabelle.org)
- A month of poetry (eswcebookclub.wordpress.com)
- Poetry (chickidoodlefun.wordpress.com)
- Prose vs. Poetry: Differences and Similarities (english.answers.com)
- The Rhythms and the Sounds of Poetry (english.answers.com)
- Mindy Gledhill poetry (phscreativewrit.wordpress.com)
- Open Up Your Voice Box (clarabelle.org)
- Who do you lov… (sierrajaynespeaks.wordpress.com)
11 thoughts on “Poetry: The Best Is Yet To Come”
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
Shape your future……