Every day between now and Christmas Day I am going to make up a poem for you and share it here on this Clarabelle Blog. If you would like to inspire one of the Christmas poems or better still, if you want create a special Christmas poem for this blog, then please just let me know on the comments section below. Poems can be about anything related to Christmas, for example, you might want one of the Christmas poems to be about a Snowman or Father Christmas or Christmas Candles or Christmas Love….whatever you want, please just let me know. I can’t promise that I will be able to include everyone’s Christmas poems or ideas but I will do my very best to capture what I can. Here is the first one for you:
The sound of love,
The sound of joy.
Giggles and smiles,
From every girl and boy.
The sound of hope,
The sound of fun.
Christmas bells ring,
Treasure this time,
Play in the snow.
With Christmas jingles,
And Santa on show.
Let the tree,
Light up the room.
Give warmth this Christmas
Let the Christmas flowers bloom.
Created by Clarabelle, 1 December 2013
- Christmas poetry, art collaboration offered again (wiscnews.com)
- The Reason For The Season, In Rhythm And Rhyme. Start A New Family Tradition With Guide To Creating Christmas Poetry (paramuspost.com)
- Christmas Religious Poems (specialchristmastraditions.wordpress.com)
- Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus~by rldubour (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)
- It’s All About Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- For Christiamas Dasys !guideing! (recordskjku.wordpress.com)
- Bin Weevils Christmas Advent Calendar: Day 1! (weevilyworld.wordpress.com)
- Unleash the Poet (bringelixir.wordpress.com)