Sharing a Christmas Poem with You
A special Christmas welcome to Day 17 of sharing a Christmas Poem with you. Here is a little cute fun one for you and one to share with the family. I HO HO HOpe you like it!! 🙂 Love Clarabelle
Will Father Christmas,
When he visits my house,
in the snow.
Will I hear him sing,
ho, ho, ho,
Will I see the light,
from Rudolph’s nose glow.
Oh Father Christmas,
I love you so,
Please stay a little longer,
before you go.
Created by Clarabelle, November 2013
- All the Joy of Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Scientific proof: Rudolph’s nose really does glow (examiner.com)
- Christmas Alone (poetscornerblog.wordpress.com)
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- Friends at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Perfect Short Christmas Cards Poems (specialchristmastraditions.wordpress.com)
- A Different Christmas Poem (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Bangin’ Christmas Nails. (itsmecharlotte.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Poems (nmedoyan.wordpress.com)
- Mary Marjo Torremoro (Poem) (yuletidepieces.wordpress.com)