It’s All About Christmas
Happy Day 20 to you of sharing a Christmas Poem with you every day until Christmas Day. This next poem is from my eBook, “It’s All About Christmas”, I do hope you like it. May you embrace the true beauty of Christmas spirit in your heart today. Love Clarabelle
Have peace in your heart this Christmas,
Be kind and loving too.
As snowflakes softly fall,
Let their magic uplift you.
Have love in your heart this Christmas,
Be gentle with it too.
As Christmas stars shine in the sky,
They make your dreams come true.
Have happiness in your heart this Christmas,
Be smiling with it too.
As Christmas trees sparkle with joy,
The spirit of Christmas lives in you.
Created by Clarabelle, November 2013
- All the Joy of Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Comes But Once A Year (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Love (clarabelle.org)
- Perfect Short Christmas Cards Poems (specialchristmastraditions.wordpress.com)
- Take Your First Flight (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Soul Mints (bringelixir.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Crafts – 3 Edible Ornaments For Kids To Make (roomtogrow.co.uk)
- What Is Your Reason for the Season? (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Five Festive Christmas Science Activities to Bring Chemistry to Life (chem.answers.com)
- Where are you, Christmas?: My search to find it this year (lemmonythings.wordpress.com)