Christmas Poem by Maureen Turner
A very warm welcome to you on Day 11 of sharing a Christmas Poem with you. Today I am so delighted to share a Christmas Poem with you that was created by the wonderfully talented Maureen Turner. Maureen has been a Guest Blogger for us before on this Clarabelle Blog, here is a link to Maureen’s Guest Post from March 2013 where she shared with us her lovely poem entitled, “Happiness“. However, today is also about happiness, happiness at Christmas time and I just know you’ll love Maureen’s Christmas Poem, entitled “Christmas Comes But Once A Year”. A very special thank you to Maureen for sharing her happy spirit and creative talents with us here on this Clarabelle blog.
Christmas Comes But Once A Year
Christmas comes but once a year
The sleigh bells ring and Santa’s here
The tinsel, the tree for all to see
The presents we gave one for you, one for me
So let’s raise a glass to the year gone by
Did you laugh, did you cry or did it end on a high?
So all the best for 2014 to happiness and health
and to following your dream.
Created by Maureen Turner, Copyright 2013
- It’s All About Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Poems for your Christmas Cards (clarabelle.org)
- The Christmas Candle (clarabelle.org)
- And then it Snowed!! (clarabelle.org)
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- On Christmas Morn (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Poem (klhstoriesandpoems.wordpress.com)
- Alternative Santa: A Christmas Poem by Roger McGough (purplehouseblog.wordpress.com)