Christmas Poems for Your Cards
Regular visitors to this blog will know that since the first of December I have been creating a Christmas Poem everyday for you up until Christmas Day. Today I want to share with you a Christmas Poem that you could write in a Christmas Card and give to your beautiful mum. It’s always nice to add that personal touch, it is so much more precious and meaningful. So today’s little poem is short enough to go into your Mum’s Christmas Card. I made this poem especially for my own Mum’s Christmas Card, which I also designed too. I hope you like it and please feel free to use it in your Christmas Card for your lovely mum this Christmas and I am also very happy for you to share this with others. Lots of love Clarabelle.
Happy Christmas Mum
Christmas red berries
bring much love to you.
Because you are special
the whole year through.
Much love to you Mum
on this Christmas Day
I love you forever
forever and a day.
Created by Clarabelle, 9 December 2013
Below is a link to the personalised Christmas Card I designed for my Mum:
- Handmade Christmas Cards (elizsmarvin.wordpress.com)
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- Geometric Christmas Tree Card (thethingsivemade.wordpress.com)
- And then it Snowed!! (clarabelle.org)
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Card Day (margegower.com)
- MEGADETH – 2013 Christmas Card Contest Announced (bravewords.com)