The Eve of Christmas Eve
Welcome to the eve of Christmas Eve and Day 23 of sharing a Christmas Poem with you. We all miss loved ones at Christmas who can’t be with us but they are always on our minds, even more so at this time of year. This next Christmas Poem is a precious sentiment to all our loved ones who can’t be here in body but I am sure are with us in spirit, every part of this Christmas Day. Lots of love to you this Christmas.
I’ll Never Stop Missing You
I’ll never stop missing you,
At Christmas and the whole year through.
You’re in my heart, everywhere I go,
In my tears, when I feel low.
Only because I want you here,
To hold you tight, to have you near.
Just one more time, to see your face,
To hug you close in a warm embrace.
When you did go, darkness fell,
You went to heaven, earth felt like hell.
I battled I struggled, my heart was torn,
You were always there, from the day I was born.
And even though, time has past,
I remember our chats, forever they’d last.
The fun times we had, walking together,
Hail, rain or snow, whatever the weather.
Christmas is upon us and I want you to know,
When I look above, I know you show.
I know you’re here, every step of the way,
Every move I make, every whisper I pray.
I love you more, than you’ll ever know,
Beyond the stars, beyond their glow.
And on this Christmas morn, my heart does smile,
You want me to be happy, forever and a while.
So I’ll take a deep breath, and rejoice this Christmas Day,
Because that’s what you’d want, I can hear you say.
So when I see little Robin, chirping at me.
I know it’s a symbol that you are free.
Created by Clarabelle, 23 December 2013
- Christmas Poems (nmedoyan.wordpress.com)
- Poems for your Christmas Cards (clarabelle.org)
- All the Joy of Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- On Christmas Morn (clarabelle.org)
- The Christmas App is here! (wmpoweruser.com)
- Chirstmas Poems for Students, Kids to Sung in Functions (previewsnation.com)
- Short Christmas Poems (christmaspoems123.wordpress.com)
- Religious Christmas Poems (specialchristmastraditions.wordpress.com)
- Christmas cheer,poem. (poetscornerblog.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “I’ll Never Stop Missing You”
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
I’ll never stop missing you…..Christmas Love…
Wow, thank you. 🙂