The Next Step
In relation to my previous posts, you will be aware that I have been working on identifying the core values of this Clarabelle Blog and what each value means to me. The next step was for me to state the true purpose of this blog and then I will work on identifying the Vision and Mission. It is important for me to explore, identify and share with you, why I do what I do and the direction this blog is taking. Below is the PURPOSE of this Clarabelle Blog, I do hope you make a positive connection with it. Lots of love to you today, Clarabelle. 🙂
The purpose of this Clarabelle Blog is:
- To have a heart to heart conversation with the world, to encourage and inspire others to grow, develop and change for the better.
- To share wisdom and new learning and to express the creative imagination in a happy spirited way.
- To provide true meaning and purpose to what I do and to spread a little piece of happiness amongst others.
- To help others find their own courage to be brave and face the storms of the now in order to have the health and energy to create a better future.
- To give love and ignite the fire within another’s soul.
- To show gratitude for all that I am, for all that I am becoming and for all whom I cross paths with.
- To contribute and promote the success and dreams of others.
- To live and breathe in alignment with the core values of this blog which are: Love-Life; Dream-Do; Give-Gratitude; Health-Happiness.
- The Meaning Behind Each Value (clarabelle.org)
- Chat with Clarabelle (clarabelle.org)
- Attitude of Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Beauty is everywhere…. (clarabelle.org)
- Connected Core Values (clarabelle.org)
- It’s All About Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Clarabelle Bespoke Poetry (clarabelle.org)
- Thank YOU Friends (clarabelle.org)
- “No TV….Weirdo” (clarabelle.org)
13 thoughts on “Why You Do What You Do”
I will immediately snatch your rss as I can’t
find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognize so that I could subscribe.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, now added.
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
Excellent Clara 🙂 I really feel proud of you that your intention is selfless service, when it is said that its a selfless service it has to be honored, I salute you for your true unconditional love and respect for the fellow human being, Good Job, please go ahead we all are there for you and to support you towards your uninterrupted service to the mankind. Kudos to you 🙂 Have a great day 🙂 eagerly waiting for your e-book, god willing I want the same content to be in the form of bound copy and should hit the global market. Very elated and happy to be your friend and very proud of you 🙂
Hi Sri, thank you so much for sharing all that you shared on your comments. I am absolutely delighted to have crossed paths with you and I thank you so much for your encouragement and support. Thank you my friend. Clara 🙂
You are most welcome my dear friend 🙂
Thank you Sri 🙂