I hope you like this next video poem, it’s about dropping the ego, not focusing on competition but focusing your creativity and authenticity as you move forward in your life. Much love to you today, as always, Clarabelle.
You are not what you have, or even what you do,
You are what you are, be grateful for you.
To compare your life, to another one,
To aggressively compete, under the sun.
Will take your ego, into the sky,
Bubblegum ambitions, no tears you will cry.
But then one day, there will come a time,
You want to change, from what’s mine is mine.
You crumble to the floor, and what once was real,
Is starting to flake, and numbness you feel.
There is always a way, to shine at night,
Glowing and flowing, it’s a natural flight.
Silent is the heart, it speaks to you here,
Vibrations of energy, simmer the fear.
Truth is where it’s at, go to the ocean,
The waves clear your thoughts, love is in motion.
Now you are hollow, now you are free,
Knowing what you live for, let your life be.
Created by Clarabelle.
- Day 163 – The power of love (songwritingchallenge.wordpress.com)
- Why, Frost? Why? (tiffanyrragsdale.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Aiming to Discover About Yourself or Others Through Your Creations? (charlottesrow.wordpress.com)
- Competition Versus Creativeness (ambitioninthecity.com)
- Why You Do What You Do (clarabelle.org)
- Creativity – Don’t Hold Back!!! 😀 (inspirationalgem.wordpress.com)
- The Role of Love in the Creative Process (mylovingartproject.com)
- Is creativity a thing you have to be born with? (stephaniehaggarty.wordpress.com)
- My Creative Biology (megadook.wordpress.com)
- 10 Ways to Boost Creativity for Design Professionals (freshome.com)