What is the perfect home environment for you? You may already be there but if you’re not, maybe it’s time to get thinking about it.
I See Myself
I have been thinking about the perfect environment for me going forward in my life. As much as I really do LOVE the vibrant energy of the city, I now feel that I don’t want that all the time. Lately, I have had this strong inner desire to live in a beach house by the sea. I see myself, waking up there every morning, heading out onto my sea view balcony and being mesmerised by the golden sandy beaches kissing the edge of the clear blue ocean. This is where I will continue to write creatively and meaningfully everyday, my heart and soul is beautifully refreshed by the breath of the sea breeze flowing through my body.
This one thought, this one vision is the beginning of its manifestation……and this next poem is inspired by just that.
Happiness on Golden Sands
The clearest water,
the purest mind.
A giving heart,
so true and kind.
Beware of the bumps,
upon the city road.
Sometimes their light
sometimes a load.
The eyes see the colours,
the soul feels the beat.
Sweet memories last forever,
and new people you will meet.
The clouds float above,
Drifting to far lands.
My beautiful beach house view,
True happiness on golden sands.
Created by Clarabelle, 21 October 2013
- Golden Sands (stellanails.com.au)
- Golden Sands adopts new initiatives (tcpalm.com)
- Golden Sand – Exotic Arabian Sweet Musky Perfume Oil (attarmistuk.wordpress.com)
- Veering towards golden sands and elephants (jambojack.wordpress.com)
- Operation tan: Europe’s best beaches for brilliant bronzing (onthebeach.co.uk)
- Beach Life (louissherman.wordpress.com)
- Knokke: Belgiums Beach Resort (jazzyritmo.wordpress.com)
- The wonder of a morning (hannahfilos.wordpress.com)
- Summer of Beautiful Beaches (guppyroad.wordpress.com)
- One More Beach Day! (davidianbrant.typepad.com)