A New Year is Coming
A new year is coming, this is a great time for you to decide to make positive changes in your life, you can’t turn the clock back anyway so you might as well look forward to a brighter future where new beginnings meet happy endings.
What do you want your new beginning to be?
What do you want your happy ending to be?
Just decide, make a plan and do…..go on, do it, I know you want to. Think about how good it will feel when you have achieved it, yes it might be hard work but when you overcome those daily challenges it will uplift your spirits and make you feel great inside. Progress is a wonderful thing, even if it’s just baby steps to achieving a better a life, a better you, when you look back you’ll see how far you have come.
The Birth of a New Year
The birth of a new year is a new opportunity to strengthen yourself from within and achieve all that your heart desires.
I’m on my way to my happy ending, see you at the rainbow’s end. Lots of love to you today and always, Clarabelle.
- Best Memories in 2014 (clarabelle.org)
- Happy endings (cristianmihai.net)
- Maybe the happy ending is… (soirerios.wordpress.com)
- Revelation (bodyremember.com)
- the beginning (aplacetobeproudof.wordpress.com)
- New Year, New Beginnings (xquidproqu0x.wordpress.com)
- Happiness, A Choice (sirvictors.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways to Make 2014 the Best Year You’ve Ever Had (inc.com)
- Happy Holiday’s (mytopweightloss.wordpress.com)
- Closing Doors on 2013 (bestdistancelearningblog.wordpress.com)
8 thoughts on “New Beginnings Meet Happy endings”
Happy New Year Clarabelle! 🙂
Thank you so much Debby, Happy Happy New year to you!! Love Clarabelle
Thank you Clarabelle! 🙂
🙂 🙂 🙂
We hope to start this wonderful 2014 with passion and work hard to achieve our long/short term goals without hurting anyone which brings smile on our lips at the end of the year.
Happy New Year Clarabelle to you and your lovely family. Please take care of yourself. 🙂
Thank you for your message Aviral, Happy Happy New Year to you and your family. Love Clarabelle
Thanks Clarabelle. 🙂