Better Memories in 2014
It’s good to reflect on the past year, What did you learn? Who did you meet that you didn’t know before? What were your best moments of 2013? This next New Year poem is all about those reflections and taking the best memories and making even better memories in 2014. Lots of love to you for a prosperous and very Happy New Year, love Clarabelle.
Reflect on the year gone by,
Think of the lessons and why.
What was the best time of all?
What made you smile and break down the wall?
Who made it memorable, just for you?
Who held your hand, when you were feeling blue?
This year will soon go to bed,
And 2014 will raise its happy head.
So I wish you good fortune and beautiful days.
As 2013 fades into the haze.
Created by Clarabelle, 27 December 2013
- Christmas Dreams (clarabelle.org)
- Let 2014 Be Your Year (clarabelle.org)
- Beyond your dreams…… (clarabelle.org)
- Every Day is a Learning Curve (clarabelle.org)
- On This Christmas Eve (clarabelle.org)
- Poems for your Christmas Cards (clarabelle.org)
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- This Christmas (clarabelle.org)
5 thoughts on “Best Memories in 2014”
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
What’s your best memories of 2014? Happy New a Year to you, love Clarabelle