“I’ll do it tomorrow”
“I’ll do it tomorrow”, I hear you say……not that I wish you any heartache or misfortune because that is absolutely NOT the point here, but what if tomorrow didn’t come…..what if you were beamed up into a strange distant land today and never had the opportunity to come back to earth again. I would miss you, other people would miss you and who and what would you miss?
Do what you feel.
We often go through life thinking “I would like to do that” but more often than not, we don’t do anything about it or we’ll say “it can wait”. Don’t over think things, just do, do what you feel, right then, right there in that moment, because as soon as you starting thinking too much, before you know it, you’ve changed your mind and maybe you’ve missed out on the greatest moment of your life, like telling someone “I love you”, you should never think too much about that one.
The Last Day of this Year
Please use the last day of this year wisely, let it end with a special loving memory that will live in your heart forever. Do what you need to do, do what you want to do, do that one thing you’ve always desired to do, make a commitment right now to do it…..don’t say “I’ll do it tomorrow”, just do now.
Make this day special, make this day great and please tell me all about it.
Lots of love to you today, Clarabelle
- Don’t think. (allfunkedup.wordpress.com)
- Best Memories in 2014 (clarabelle.org)
- WOW, Thank YOU (clarabelle.org)
- Beyond your dreams…… (clarabelle.org)
- Tomorrow Love. (youngandbraveblog.wordpress.com)
- On This Christmas Eve (clarabelle.org)
- And then it Snowed!! (clarabelle.org)
- Happy Happy Everything (clarabelle.org)
- In need of some motivation? (clarabelle.org)
- Sometimes words are not Enough. (ahmedwriting.wordpress.com)