I set myself high standards because I want to be the best that I can be. I want to become a better person every day, sometimes I get this right, sometimes I don’t, but as long as I learn from it and apply the learning going forward, I know I will progress.
I don’t strive to be perfect, what is perfect anyway? To me the closest thing to perfect is in the imperfections, that I feel is our uniqueness. I don’t want to be like anybody else, I just want to be me, I like being me and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.
Today, I want you to embrace in the fullness of this life, the wonderful person that is YOU, everything about you is special, believe you are the miracle of all miracles. Believe in YOU, in all that you do, let your spirit fly and let your imagination free your soul into the Universe. This energy will take shape and form into something that may be beyond your belief right now but I want you to have faith and hold onto that vision because you are a magnet for it and it’s making its way to YOU.
Much love to you today, Clarabelle
- Perfectly Imperfect. (wordsofastory.wordpress.com)
- Why Not Request a Miracle? (celiaelaine.wordpress.com)
- Why Being Perfect is BORING (lovelyhealthylife.com)
- Striving For Perfection Is More Important Than Attaining Perfection (jsb10711.wordpress.com)
- The Meaning of Perfection (antispinwardproductions.wordpress.com)
- perfectly imperfect !! (lilkidsnetwork.wordpress.com)
- Miracle Light! (healtheworldspiritblog.wordpress.com)
- Walking Two Lines (concretefaith.org)