Here is a little Christmas Poem for you, I created this last year for this Clarabelle Blog….”Sweet Christmas Angel”. Christmas blessings to you.
Just for You
Today is Day 15 of sharing a Christmas poem with you every day until Christmas Day. This next Christmas poem is from my eBook of Christmas poems and it just for you, I hope you like it.
Sweet Christmas Angel
The Christmas Angel,
Smiles at me.
She’s looking pretty,
On the Christmas tree.
I know she’s watching,
With a caring eye.
I feel her heart,
As I pass by.
She’s an Angel of love,
With Christmas spirit too.
Sweet Christmas Angel.
With the beautiful view.
Created by Clarabelle, November 2013
- Christmas is the Best (clarabelle.org)
- Poems for your Christmas Cards (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Love (clarabelle.org)
- And then it Snowed!! (clarabelle.org)
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Friends at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Comes But Once A Year (clarabelle.org)
- It’s All About Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- The Christmas Tree Angel Author holds Local Signing Events (whnt.com)
- A parents’ night…
View original post 3 more words