I have just created this poem and it is about how I feel about life right now, I love it, I love life……I love life, thank you. Clarabelle
Oh Beautiful Life
Oh beautiful life,
I love you so.
Sometimes I forget,
When I’m feeling low.
But you’re always there,
by my side.
no secrets to hide.
For you are amazing,
a magical gift.
Your face always smiling,
my mood it does uplift.
Thank you my life,
so precious and pure.
Each breath that I take,
is a miracle cure.
Created by Clarabelle, 11 November 2013
- Earth’s poetry (thehindu.com)
- What we stay alive for (marrysantos92.wordpress.com)
- Loves Consolation (pebblesandblessings.wordpress.com)
- Messenger: The Poetry of Mary Oliver (katieleigh.wordpress.com)
- Life Is Poetry (seaviewpoetryclub.wordpress.com)
- At the Cafe (adelegenevieve.wordpress.com)
- Poe, Poetry, and King Arthur. (esthergone.wordpress.com)
- Life (Reflections of Calvary) (pebblesandblessings.wordpress.com)
- Sunset Books and Music to launch poetry book Tuesday (tremblingleaves.wordpress.com)
- If I Was Your Poetry (treespirit.wordpress.com)
7 thoughts on “Oh Beautiful Life”
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
When the heart is happy, miracles happen…..
Thank you so much Morgan. Clarabelle 🙂
An eloquent expression of gratitude … awesome Claire 🙂
Thank you Fred, thank you for visiting the blog today, I hope you are doing really really great. Clarabelle 🙂
I’m doing awesome Claire and I hope you are as well! Cheers!
That’s really great Fred, lovely to hear 🙂