A lifetime of gratitude will take you to places you’ve never been to before.
Sprinkles of Dreams
I smile with delight.
Glowing in the light.
They tell a story,
Of hope and truth,
Like the charming spirit,
Of a child’s fairy tooth.
They touch another,
A soft gentle caress,
Washing away problems,
Sorting out the mess.
And glistening in my palm,
The miracle dust holds,
Sprinkles of dreams,
As my passion unfolds.
Have faith in your heart and let it bring to you all that you desire. Take inspired action all the way and enjoy the journey as best as you can. I love this quote below and wanted to share it with you today:
Faith is the bird that sings to the dawn while it is still dark. (Tagore)
I’m in action mode, today, tomorrow and forever. Amen. 🙂 Yes, this is my newly adopted motto for the rest of my life, “Just YOU Do It!! and I think that’s all I need to say here and right now, the rest will follow and the BEST IS YET TO COME. 🙂
Wishing you a “Just YOU Do It” Day.
Focus on YOU
The Sun is Shining
It’s been a little bit quiet from me on this Clarabelle Blog, I do apologise, there’s lots happening behind the scenes but I must remember to never forget you, my lovely blog visitors.
So the sun has been shining today in Bonny Scotland but you know regardless of the weather always make sure the sun shines from within your heart. So that’s today’s motto for you.
Let your own sun shine wherever you go.
Embrace the warmth of your inner sunshine today.
Lots of love, Clarabelle
I love this quote below and it rings true for me at the moment…..seize the opportunity!!
A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline. (Harvey Mackay)
Make your dreams happen, hold yourself accountable for them and take responsibility with inspired action. You can do it, “Yes You Can”.
To all you courageous souls out there, this quote is for you. Stay brave and be happy. Love Clarabelle
Courage is very important. Like a muscle it is strengthened by use. (Ruth Gordon)
The next message you need is always right where you are. (Ram Das)
Wishing you an intuitive day, love Clarabelle.
I remember when I first heard this quote below, from Dr. Wayne Dyer – it really touched my soul. I thought I would share it with you today and hopefully it will ring some truth for you and connect with you in a special way to take inspired action.
“Don’t die with your music still inside you. Listen to your intuitive inner voice and find what passion stirs your soul. Listen to that inner voice, and don’t get to the end of your life and say, ‘What if my whole life has been wrong?”
– Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
The Birth of a New Year
I hope you celebrated the birth of this new year in style and whatever that is for you I do hope it was very lovely and wonderful. I was away for a few days with my friend and we had lots of fun, it was really nice to get away.
Before I went away I bought some beautiful flowers….pink and red roses, I nearly didn’t buy them, because I was going away, but I then thought the flowers are not just for me they are for my beautiful little home. That was such a lovely decision that I made because when I arrived home yesterday, I was welcomed to their beautiful fresh scent and opening of the roses flowers, it really did make my heart smile inside.
It reminded me of a quote that my friend sent me this Christmas with my Christmas present of white hanging flowers, on the package she wrote for me “Flowers are the smile of the earth”, how lovely and such a beautiful and touching quote.
Another positive from buying the flowers, when I did, is that it has encouraged me to write this blog post and share it with you……I hope you liked me sharing this story with you.
If, “Flowers are the smile of the earth”, let your heart be the garden for them to grow in.
Lots of love to you today and always,
- 2014 The first flower ‘soreal not plastic’ (gillmcgrath.com)
- Gardening With Flowers – Cut Flowers For Your Home (diy-home-tips.com)
- Thrifty Spring Wreath DIY♥ (shelbyandglitter.wordpress.com)
- About Me (kentuckyflowers.wordpress.com)
- Joe’s Job: Flower delivery (wvec.com)
- Basket Full of Flowers (freshflowerbaskets.wordpress.com)
- Peony Flower (dewdropcreashonz.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Centerpiece Time! (wannabehome.wordpress.com)
- Vintage styled cupcakes for Kade’s bridal shower (ontotheplate.wordpress.com)
- Flower (fatimephotography.wordpress.com)
“Open your heart and see that true beauty is everywhere.” (Clarabelle)
Photo and Quote by Clarabelle.
- Peace in her Heart (clarabelle.org)
- The Sound of my Heart (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- What Inspired Your Logo? (clarabelle.org)
- Together (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- A Vision of Love (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Clarabelle Bespoke Poetry (clarabelle.org)
- I Am You (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Love Stirs Your Soul (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- I Am A Survivor (clarabelle.org)
“When the heart is happy, miracles happen.” (Clarabelle)
Photo and Quote by Clarabelle. 🙂
- Attitude of Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- An Awakened Heart (clarabelle.org)
- Connected Core Values (clarabelle.org)
- October – Question of the Month (clarabelle.org)
- The Happiness Advantage (upliftandinspire.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Tutorials – Basket of Happy (homegrownhospitality.typepad.com)
- Quotes About Wisdom (chigoziestephen09.wordpress.com)
- Why You Do What You Do (clarabelle.org)
- Open Your Hearts, Minds, Body & Soul to Freedom, Love & Happiness (luisanatashaparker.com)
- Maybe one of the greatest miracles in li (bishopdennisleonard.wordpress.com)
“There is only one person who could ever make you happy,
and that person is you.” David Burns
Happiness lives in you, it truly does, believe that, live that, breathe that…..your happiness awaits. Much love to you today, Clarabelle.
- Happiness is not a destination (hayleygorman.wordpress.com)
- Happiness (tati067revival.wordpress.com)
- The Reasons Why Happiness Is The Most Attractive Quality (elitedaily.com)
- 169. Choosing Happiness (toinspirefromwithin.com)
- Happiness is Possible. (moragracm.wordpress.com)
- The meaning of life (mosesloh97.wordpress.com)
- “Choose for Yourself the Only Lasting Happiness” (prayers4reparation.wordpress.com)
- Shannon Kaiser: 10 Habits of Exceptionally Happy People (huffingtonpost.com)
- On One Dimension of Happiness (rcd37.wordpress.com)
- Key to Happiness (wehonnaverona.wordpress.com)
“Take a walk in nature and be grateful for the natural beauty that surrounds you.”
Photo and Quote by Clarabelle.
- Nature walks (farawayinthesunshine.wordpress.com)
- Natural Sista (adaorathinks.wordpress.com)
- How to sell nature to kids – tips (& free cinema tickets) by Nature’s PR supremo (ooberkltd.wordpress.com)
- morning walks are my favorite (skalabara.com)
- The Benefits of a Walk (mdshields.wordpress.com)
- Natural Forms (hayleywanless29.wordpress.com)
“Be fearless and let love guide you.”
Photo and Quote by Clarabelle
- Fearless? I wish… (liesjew.wordpress.com)
- The Porcelain Hand (youngcorporateandcrazy.wordpress.com)
- can you courageously be unmade? (daily hot! quote) (amyjalapeno.com)
- We Are (fearlessfemmes3.wordpress.com)
- Courage Is An Every Day Act (cosmiccowgirlsmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Courage (evasantiago.me)
- Walking in Love (macdumcum.com)
- 2. Taylor Swift (20thingsaboutme.wordpress.com)
- Courage vs. Self-Esteem…and WITW does it have to do with Valuing Oneself (Part 2) (iamthepossibilityoflove.wordpress.com)
- Emptiness (hortusclosus.wordpress.com)
“Trust in your heart that you know the right thing to do……then do the right thing!!”
Photography and Quote by Clarabelle
- “Trust yourself… (punchdrunkstar.wordpress.com)
- Think with your heart. (wordsandroses.wordpress.com)
- Loving With Trust (believeinyourheartnotyourmind.wordpress.com)
- Blog 12 (sosmanblog.wordpress.com)
- Love and Trust (queenwanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Eternal Peace and Happiness (magnificentmel.wordpress.com)
- One of Ernest Hemingway’s Quotes: “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” (lleonmullin.wordpress.com)